Thursday, July 16, 2015

I Brake for Santa ...

Hello IBFS fans !!

Today I am back with more Christmas in July . Did you start thinking about Christmas cards after last weeks post , if not then maybe this easy shaker card will inspire you too. My image is the Large Nostalgic Santa and I colored him with my copic markers and then turned him into a snow globe shaker card and then added some holly green die cuts , some ribbon and red pearls for berries and to top it off I added some glitter snow to the holly greens.


IMG_3999IMG_3997IMG_3998
I hope this has inspired you to start on some Christmas cards and we will all be ahead of the Christmas card game ..lol   I'll be back next week with more inspiration ...
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

1 comment: