Thursday, June 4, 2015

I Brake for Babies ...

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal and I am here with a sweet baby card I made using Baby In Bubbles , such a cute stamp . I am loving the watercoloring lately, so that is how I colored this image , if you have not tried watercoloring you really should. For this card I am using my Tim Holtz distress ink pads and a clear block to bounce color on to act as a palette and a watercolor blush and water , I stamped my image in archival ink  or you can use any waterproof ink  and dip my brush in the water and pick up some color and start painting , it is so relaxing , I hope this card inspires you to give it a try , the best tip I can give you is use water-color paper and dry the image between layers of color to get intense color .



IMG_3904

IMG_3905

take a closer look at her  , I added glossy accents and diamond glitter to some bubbles here and there

IMG_3903

inside my card

IMG_3906

one more look at the finished card

IMG_3901

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

No comments:

Post a Comment