Thursday, June 25, 2015

I Brake for a Hello .....

Hello IBFS fans !!

Today's card I made with the digi image called REE REE , she is so cute , I colored her on a road trip in the car , yes you read that correctly , I love to color in the car as my husband drives , it really helps you color with a lighter touch   just a way I challenge myself. I love getting digi images you can size these to what ever size you need and you get the download very quickly from I Brake for Stamps .


IMG_3941IMG_3940
inside my card  , I left blank to write your own greeting
IMG_3942

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

No comments:

Post a Comment