Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I Brake For Sunflowers

Good morning peeps, Beth with you again this week and I just received some new rubber from I Brake For Stamps and have used two of them on my card this week.

As you can see I had some fun with the background on this card I guess you could say I made my own Gelli Plate.....the first thing I did was add some stenciling and applied it with Ranger's Tumble Glass and Faded Jeans distress inks.......next I took the Circle Pattern stamp and stamped over the stenciling using Mustard Seed and Faded Jeans background done.
Next I took the Large Sunflower Corner stamped it with black ink and then colored it with Spectrum's and lastly added my sentiment called Nature.
This was mounted on a piece of brown card stock and then on a green card.
Well that does it for me this week hope you have enjoyed my card see you again next Tuesday.
Hugs
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment