Monday, October 6, 2014

I Brake For Fall Flowers


{Jane Bosi}

I just needed to color!  I adore this image called, Kerr Jar, from I Brake For Stamps!  Choosing the right colors makes it an incredibly versatile image!

Way back when, I did this one:




It's all springy with a fresh flower feel, bright colors that say sunshine!

This past weekend, it was barely above freezing in my little neck of the woods.  The air is crisp and the smells of fall are all around.  I'm not sure how, exactly, to describe the smell of falling leaves, but I am sure you can use your imaginations.

The flowers, in today's sample, were colored with Copic markers in a more fall like color scheme--can you feel it?

Thanks for looking!

TTFN, Jane

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are gorgeous with wonderful color in them. And, I understand that feeling. Coloring is very therapeutic I think too!

    ReplyDelete