Monday, October 27, 2014

I Brake For Fallish......

{Jane Bosi}

If this doesn't say thankful....I'm not sure what does!  I'm still delving into earth tones and fallish themes, like this wonderful wheat image

This card typically referred to as a step card. They can be done in different orientations. I like the center "bump out" for this particular image because it deserves to be the focal point!

I do like my fussy cutting, as well, so I pieced the ribbon to add color and dimension.

Last week my fallish obsession was lacey flowers like this:

 
 
I love creating my own backgrounds!  To make the one above, I combined some watercolor paper, distress inks and a gorgeous image from the Lace Borders Sheet.  After stamping the lace multiple times, I stamped over the whole thing with watery background stamp to create a shabby, distressed background.  I love it!!  The beautiful tulip image completes this simple project.  I used my aqua brush to water color the flower and then again stamped over with a linen like background stamp.  The water that remained on the paper attracted more ink in some places than others for a really cool look!

Fall is fun........BUT......

Before you know it--those Christmas cards are going to be needing to get done!  See more Holiday images HERE!


What crafty thing are you doing today??

TTFN--Jane

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are stunning! Good to see your awesome work again Jane!

    ReplyDelete