Thursday, October 2, 2014

I Brake for Halloween ..

Hello I Brake for Stamps fans !!!

It's Crystal here and today's card is using the Vampire from the Humorous Seniors Halloween stamp set and you will find it at the I Brake for Stamps online store , it comes with 4 images and two inside sentiments . I made my sentiment go further by stamping it and cutting it apart to build a sentiment for my speech bubble on the front of my card , I used vellum for this you can see thru and not lose any of my background and speaking of background , just look at this 6 x 6 sheet of paper I loved the trees and bats and decided to use it  , I then colored my vampire and fussy cut him out . And lets not forget to stamp the envelope .. Eye Candy ....so anyone who sees it is wonder what the inside holds .



humorous senior hALLOWEEN 001humorous senior hALLOWEEN 002humorous senior hALLOWEEN 003humorous senior hALLOWEEN 004humorous senior hALLOWEEN 006
matching envelope .. do you decorate your envelopes ???
humorous senior hALLOWEEN 005

inside my card , see the Trick - or - Treat in the sentiment this is what I cut apart to create the front sentiment .

humorous senior hALLOWEEN 007

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today , for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment