Thursday, June 19, 2014

I Brake for a Ray of Sunshine ...

Hello IBFS friends !!
It's Crystal here with another Shy Bear birthday card using one of the  Shy Bears from the Plate #6 set , this bear is in the sand under an umbrella , what a fun stamp image and I loved creating this card with it.
There is a lot of fun going on in this card


the sun ray is a cricut cut from Close To My Heart Artbooking cartridge , the waves are die cut from prismatic paper to make the come to life , my cloud paper is from Lawn Fawn and I added diamond stickles dots to the clouds .
shy bear beach 002
I used Fran'tage shabby white embossing enamel to add texture to my sand , the lemonade picture and glass have glossy accents to make the pop , I also added some sequins from my stash. My umbrella has Wink of Stella glitter pen added to it .
shy bear beach 003shy bear beach 004shy bear beach 005
inside my card I used a sentiment from the half sheet # 052
shy bear beach 007
I hope you like my creation using the Shy Bear from plate 6 .
Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today , for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment