Thursday, June 5, 2014

I Brake for Birthdays ...

Hello I Brake for Stamps Fans !!!

It's Crystal here with a card made using  Seniors ES1007 , the image is to besties and I can only imagine the great laughs they have had over the years ..lol  My sentiment is from the half sheet #052 , it has several great sentiments and is a must have for Birthday card making...

besties birthday 001

for this card I  used a Deconstructed Sketch # 138 for my card layout , sometimes its fun to use a sketch and it is also a great way to get your creative mojo flowing .

besties birthday 002besties birthday 003besties birthday 004besties birthday 006

inside my card I carried the theme
besties birthday 005
Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today , for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic
8upscrapin_Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment