Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fleur Femme

Fleur Femme 2014
Hello everyone and welcome to I Brake for Stamps. This is Patricia and I want to share my card with you. This week I thought I would use one of the beautiful Femme stamps. Della has many of these stamps and if you would like to see them just click here. The one I used is called Feline Femme.

Fleur Femme 2014  r
Here are the side views of the card.

Fleur Femme 2014  l

 

Fleur Femme 2014  f
The die cuts used are from impression obsession DIE140-D and DIE150-D.

Fleur Femme 2014  f2  AA I brake for stamps DT_logo Nov 2013 code SAVE10PAT
This is what I did to the inside of the card. Left it open for a stamped sentiment or a written message.

Fleur Femme 2014  i

These are the copic markers used to color the image.

Fleur Femme 2014  m
Here is the close up of the image. I also added some clear mini beads over the image after I was done coloring the image. I used diamond glaze to hold the beads on but not sure if I’m happy with that. Next time I try this I think I will use some red line tape and a brayer.

Fleur Femme 2014  c
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day and I will be here next week.

AA PATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

No comments:

Post a Comment