Thursday, June 26, 2014

I Brake for Girlfriends ...

Hello IBFS fans !!
It's Crystal here with a photo frame shaker card using the girlfriends from Seniors ES1007  , I love these girls and had to make this fun card .

I die cut a photo frame added clear plastic to it then stamped my girlfriends and colored them and added foam tape around frame added my sequins and added the girlfriends to seal it shut .These are so easy to make and so much fun to give ....

girlfriends 003girlfriends 005
where there's a picture there has to be a camera
so inside my card I carried on the designer paper and added a camera die cut
girlfriends 006
Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today , for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment