Friday, February 3, 2012

Its Official I'm part of the Design team! yay!

Hi! Ok so this is my very first official post as part of the I Brake For Stamps design team! I'm so excited! My name is Elsa and I own the Just a Few Designs blog. I was so excited when I was asked to be part of the IBFS family!!! How could I let such an offer pass by right? So here I am!! Sweet Della sent me some beautiful stamps so it was hard to chose which one I would start with, but this little "Country Angel" stamp won! I thought she was just so cute. Visit my blog for more details...hope this inspires you to create!
Stamp used is "Country Angel" Item Number EA86F



Thanks for stopping by and as always...


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Sheetal! Thanks!! Appreciate you visiting!
      xoxo
      Elsa

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Lillian...thanks so much for commenting and for stopping by!!
      xoxo
      Elsa

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous Elsa! Such amazing detail!

    Hugs,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hI Robyn! Thanks so much! your comments are also so sweet and highly appreciated!!
      xoxo
      Elsa

      Delete