Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Easy Peasy!

Hi Everyone, it's Robyn here today.  I've had such a good time mass producing cards this week.  This card is just one set of cards that I created.  This is such a simple card so it was really easy to make a number of them in a short period of time.  They are flat as well, so perfect for sending through the mail.
Once again, I've used my favorite stamp sheet from IBFS.  It's called Inspirational Phrases and it's one I reach for over and over - SO versatile!  


Thanks for stopping by today.  We always appreciate you checking out what the DT have been up to.  Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!

Robyn x

1 comment:

  1. Robyn love your cards, I've always been attracted to soft pinks and mint green they compliment each other so well and you did a great job of using them on these cards! TFS! I added a link to your blog from my post this week!!
    xoxo
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete