Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Get Well Wishes...

Hi Everyone, it's Robyn here today.  I have a Get Well card that I made for a friend of mine.  I hope it brightens her day and lets her know how special I think she is.  I've used 3 different stamp sheets; which happen to be all 3 on my favorite's list.  The outside sentiment came from Every Day Phrases, the lovely butterflies came from Butterfly Kisses, and last but not least...my all-time favorite sheet...Inspirational Phrases.  I use that sheet, it seems, for every card I create!  Very versatile!
I fussy cut the butterflies and only adhered them to the card along the thorax so the wings would be dimensional.

Hope you enjoy seeing it.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  We always appreciate your time.  Have a great rest of your week!

Crafty Hugs, 
Robyn



Card in process...

No comments:

Post a Comment