Thursday, February 2, 2012

Be Mine Valentine


Good morning! Are you ready for a new challenge from the I Brake for Challenges blog? Today's theme is Love, and it's perfect for making some Valentine cards. Can you believe Valentine's Day is only two weeks from now?

For my card, I stamped this gorgeous scalloped heart five times onto a kraft card base. Each heart is paper pieced with a different patterned paper, and I added a few embellishments to several of the hearts. The beautiful sentiment is from I Brake for Stamps' MS102 Full Plate set - a wonderful collection of love-themed sentiments.

Head on over to the I Brake for Challenges blog to see what my fellow DT ladies created. Share your love-themed cards with us while you're there! :-)


Stamps: MS81 Full Plate (scalloped heart), MS102 Full Plate (Be Mine Valentine sentiment) --- I Brake for Stamps
Ink: Dark Chocolate
CS: Kraft, Crazy Love (Bo Bunny)
Other: flowers, button, brad, pearls
TJ Technique: Paper Piecing

1 comment: