Monday, April 4, 2011

Holly's Spring Bonnet Collage


Happy Monday! It's Holly posting today. Isn't this collage image from I Brake for Stamps just dreamy? I used the Pulled Reinkers technique from Technique Junkies with this Spring Bonnet Collage, and colored in the ribbon and the butterfly with some purple Copic markers. I wanted a soft, feminine feel for this card, so I added some silk ribbon and some paper doilies behind the collage.

Have you seen all the gorgeous new flowers that are in the IBFS store?? Oh my heavens! I just got my order and I'm in love. These flowers are sooooooo pretty and I've been petting them since I ripped open my package. LOL I'm off to go create something so I can add some of these flowers to it. Have a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love this image, Holly. You have created beautifully with it. Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete