Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Treat Bags

Hello Everyone, Robyn here. Can you believe Easter is this weekend?
EasterTreatBags

So, I have some Easter treat bags to share with you today. I created these using standard sized white lunch sacks that I trimmed down. I created these for my kiddos. I thought these would make nice little treat bags in addition to some other special things we're doing for them that day.

Easter Basket treat bag

For this bag, I used the Egg Basket stamp from I Brake for Stamps.

Easter Bunny Treat Bag

This stamp is the Bunny & Basket stamp, also from I Brake for Stamps.

Floppy Ear Bunny Treat Bag
Last but not least, this little guy is the Floppy Ear Bunny. He's available at I Brake for Stamps as well.

Hope you like seeing them. Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Happy Crafting,

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful cards! I love your coloring style. The soft pastels are sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete