Saturday, November 20, 2010

Torn Frames Peace Bird Bag


Holly here again with a Christmas gift bag for you. I stamped the bag with Holly's Tattered Background (my favorite background!) from I Brake for Stamps and set that aside. A green paper from Basic Grey's Wassail paper collection was stamped with the "peace bird" image from the Christmas Collage sheet. The collage image was too large for the bag, so I cut the sentiment off and trimmed down the bird image just a tiny bit. I distressed the edges, and then adhered them to some Torn Frames layers. Then I adhered the sentiment below the bird.

To finish off this bag, I punched a couple of holly leaves from a darker green paper (Basic Grey Wassail collection) and added some red buttons for the "berries." Won't this be a fun gift bag to give to someone for Christmas this year?

1 comment:

  1. It is a lovely gift bag, Holly. Love the 'country flavor" of your art piece...what a lovely bird image and love how you have embellished with the holly and red buttons. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete