Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My First Card as an "I Brake For Stamps" Full Time DT Member

Hello All!
A while back, I guest DT'ed for I Brake For Stamps and loved their images! Della asked then if I would like to be a full time DT but, as much as I would have loved to, with my full time job and other design team responsibilities, there was just not enough time. Yet another silver lining to getting laid off is...now I have time!
This is my first official post as a "real" I Brake For Stamps designer!
I look forward to working with all of the awesome IB4S DT girls!
I got to go shopping for rubber and picked so many awesome stamps that it was hard to decide which to do first. I finally decided on using "Lovely Fairy".
Here is the result....

Remember, you can click on any picture to enlarge!

If you would like to see more pictures, get the details, or card recipe, please visit MY BLOG.  ;)
Thanks so much for dropping by!
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Yes, she is a totally lovely fairy! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful fairy. The glimmer of the wings is very eye catching. Congratulations on being part of the DT.

    ReplyDelete