Saturday, March 25, 2017

I Brake for Teachers!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a "work in progress."  I work in an elementary school and a couple of us have decided to do a few things to help beautify the school and make it a nicer place to work.  For instance someone added some table cloths, a flower arrangement and brought a pretty clock into our staff lunch room.

I plan on making several little "pictures" to hang in different areas. 


I trimmed out her purse and shopping bag because they didn't really make sense for a teacher to be holding them.  It shows you that your stamps can be even more versatile with a little creative thinking.
I figure the purse strap just looks like a bracelet now.

I hope the staff will enjoy these funny little
 wall hangings and it will put a smile on their faces.






1 comment:

  1. I know some teacher that this wold be a great card for , I have put this saying on a shirt for a teacher , lol great card Renee !!

    ReplyDelete