Here's the stamp. Look at the possibilities!
First, I stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with silver embossing powder. I cut the squares out with scissors and then I cut 9 squares out with my Silhouette that were a little larger. The tiles are 1-1/8" so the squares I cut out are about 1-1/4". I glued down the poinsettia tiles to the silver squares that I cut and then cut a piece of vellum and used pop dots to pop them up and give dimension. I embossed the red layer with poinsettias. I colored the stamp with Copics. It was so relaxing to color this too.
Finally I cut out the Joy from my Silhouette, design ID# 36114, using glitter paper and used some cute glitter enamel dots. I love these!
- I Brake For Stamps Poinsettias in Squares stamp
- Gina K Designs White and Red Velvet Card Stock
- Grafix 40# Clear Vellum
- Martha Stewart Elegant Paper Pad (used silver under the poinsettia squares)
- Sizzix Texture Fades Embossing Folders by Tim Holtz 2/pkg - Texture Poinsettia Pattern
- American Crafts Christmas Glitter Papers
- Silhouette Design Joy, # 36114
- Versamark Ink
- Martha Stewart Sterling Silver Embossing Powder
- Virginia Turtle Stamps Starlight Glitter Enamel Dots
Poinsettia Leaves G43, G46
Poinsettia Center Y15 and dots of R27
Did I motivate you to make a Christmas card? Start now!
For more inspiration, please stop by my blog at http://cardsbyregina.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Regina - I Brake For Stamps Design Team