Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Watercolored Card

 Hello! Welcome back to the BPM blog! I am glad you are here. Today's card technique is about watercoloring. Do you like to watercolor? I watercolor occasionally depending on my crafting mood and depending on the image I will color. 


I used the Mr. G & Words Stamp set on my card. This image is very easy to color with any coloring medium. I stamped the giraffe on a watercolor paper using a watercolor friendly ink. I colored the image with bold, vibrant watercolors. I added a wash of blue watercolor for the background of the giraffe.

For the sentiment, I used my a stamp positioner to break down the sentiment into four lines so it will fit in the open white space next to the watercolored portion of the panel. 

I applied watercolor to each word using the same colors I used on the giraffe. 


I could have made this into a CAS card but I decided to trim off the edges and matte this panel with a light blue cardstock. 

I hope this card inspires you. If you end up creating a project inspired by this, please don't forget to share it on our FB fan page which is linked below. We can't wait to see your creation. 

Also, please visit my blog, Maria Giselle's Creative Cuts, for card details.

Find more inspiration by visiting the following blogs:

Visit our social media sites for more stamping fun!
I Brake For Stamps -https://ibrakeforstamps.com/ 

Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!



No comments:

Post a Comment