Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Sledding into 2024

 Hey there, crafty friends!


Blank Page Muse design team member Walter is back on the blog with you today.  I hope that your 2024 is off to an amazing start!  Today’s share is a fun, vintage style card that celebrates winter and entering the new year with childlike wonder.  May we all keep this in mind as we strive to have fun and make it a year to remember!




Here’s what I used to make it:

Blank Page Muse Winter Wonderland Art Rubber Stamp Sheet Set https://blankpagemuse.com/products/winter-wonderland-art-rubber-stamp-sheet-set.html




These stamps are so nostalgic and make me smile.


You may read more about my creative process on my blog.

Thank you for spending some time with me today.
Find more inspiration by visiting the following :

No comments:

Post a Comment