Monday, September 18, 2023

Admit One!

 Hi Stamping Fans!


Today I am sharing some tags made with some leftover "masterboard" card. I made this at an art journal class I attended here in Australia - I love making background papers with paint, stencils and stamps!
I used stamps available in store on this piece of card - there are so many great little stamps to choose!
And the focal images n the tags are some fabulous vintage style stamps - perfect for small projects and adding interest to anything!


Here are links to a few I used but really there are endless choices in the stores:
Diamond Border by Pam Bray
Ornate Medallions by Michelle Frae Cummins


And for the focal images these vintage style stamps:


We would love to see what you create so remember to tag us on social media or make sure you have joined our Facebook group so you can share your creations and we can get some inspiration from you!


***Remember to us the code BPMSharon at the store for 15% off ***
So many fab stamps to choose from!
Note: you can use the code at either the IBFS Store OR the BPM Store - why not do an order from each and increase your stash!

And visit our social media sites for more stamping fun!
I Brake For Stamps -https://ibrakeforstamps.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment