Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Journal Ephemera!

 Hi Stamping Fans!

Hope you are all getting in some creative time! I've been busy working in my journals which seems to be my go to creative outlet at the moment!
So today I am sharing some quick little word and image ephemera for adding to your journal pages or you could also use them on cards and tags - whatever you want!


All supplies available in store:



I've used word stamps and small image stamps from the clear stamp sets - any words and small stamps will word from any of the huge range of stamps available in both stores!

I love the 6 x 6 paper pads by Pam Bray - I cut strips and layered them on double sided sticky paper - makes it quick and easy and less mess than glue! Plus when you cut out your pieces you can just peel off the backing and stick straight on your project!


Hope you have fun with this quick little project! We would love to see what you create so remember to tag us on social media or make sure you have joined our Facebook group so you can share your creations!


***Remember to us the code BPMSharon at the store for 15% off ***
So many fab stamps to choose from!
Note: you can use the code at either the IBFS Store OR the BPM Store - why not do an order from each and increase your stash!

And visit our social media sites for more stamping fun!
I Brake For Stamps -https://ibrakeforstamps.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment