Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Thinking of You & Walking Beside You!

  Hi Stamping Fans!
I've been creating a lot of tags lately so I have some more to share today using stencils, stamps and collage images!




I started by covering my tags with old book pages and adding a thin layer of gesso, then I used the honey bee stencil with texture paste and ink sprays.


I finished with Tim Holtz vintage collage elements and embellies from my stash. plus phrase stamps available at the BPM & IBFS Stores!


Store Links:
Stencil designed by Miss Rach "Honey Bee Honeycomb"
Phrase "I was Thinking of You Today"
Phrase "Take My Hand Walk Beside Me"


***Remember to us the code BPMSharon at the store for 15% off ***
So many fab stamps to choose from!
Note: you can use the code at either the IBFS Store OR the BPM Store - why not do an order from each and increase your stash!

And visit our social media sites for more stamping fun!
I Brake For Stamps -https://ibrakeforstamps.com/ 

1 comment: