Sunday, March 12, 2023

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!

Hi Crafting Fans!

Today I'm sharing some altered tags using some fab stamps available at the "I Brake For Stamps" site.


Half Sheet "The Old and New"
Phrase "A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words"

These tags were easy to make - I used some thick paper towel that I had used as a mat when I had been painting in my journal so it made a perfect background for these tags!


I stamped the images onto white cardstock and adhered to the tags along with some muslin and cotton scraps.

To finish off I added a little flower "gem" as Audrey's earring for some added sparkle and tied some twine to the tops.

Hope you feel inspired to do some creating - even making something quick makes you feel good!



***Remember to us the code BPMSharon at the store for 15% off ***
So many fab stamps to choose from!
Note: you can use the code at either the IBFS Store OR the BPM Store - why not do an order from each and increase your stash!


And visit our social media sites for more stamping fun!
I Brake For Stamps -https://ibrakeforstamps.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment