Monday, November 7, 2022

Stitched Patchwork Card!

Hi Stamping Fans!


Today I am sharing a card made with a patchwork style background!
I've used patterned papers designed by Pam Bray and available at both the BPM & IBFS Stores!
I love these paper backs - double sided so you get a great range of patterns and I love that they are color coordinated so whatever side of the paper you use you know it all matches and compliments each other!


I started by cutting out squares from a pack of the patterned paper - "Cyan Consortium" - beautiful greens - I wasn't too particular about measuring - I wanted a "handmade" patchwork quilt look - I glued them all to a piece of card and used my sewing machine to add the look of squares sewn together - then cut to size and sewn onto a base card. Add any feature stamp you like and a sentiment.
This works for Xmas and any occasion!


Products used:
Cyan Consortium Paper Pack Designed by Pam Bray
"Happy Birthday" from Happy Day Llama Sheet designed by Pam Bray


***Remember to us the code BPMSharon at the store for 15% off ***
So many fab stamps to choose from!
Note: you can use the code at either the IBFS Store OR the BPM Store - why not do an order from each and increase your stash!

And visit our social media sites for more stamping fun!
I Brake For Stamps -https://ibrakeforstamps.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment