Thursday, November 24, 2022

New Dad Baby Card!

Hi Stamping Fans!

Today I am sharing a "personalized card" I made for my daughter to give her partner as a "New Dad" for his birthday!
I've used stamps and a stencil from the Blank Page Muse & I Brake For Stamps Stores!


The Sentiment and Alphabet Stamps available in store are just perfect for adding to a personal card.
I added "Happy Birthday" and "DAD" letters to a  card base along with a photo printed on glossy paper along with a few other embellishments.


I used "handprint" stickers but you could also use the handprint stamp available in store - link below!
You can have a lot of fun making personalized cards - you could even use pics of your pets!


And don't forget to stencil the envelope to have a matching "set"!


Stamps/Stencil used:

***Remember to us the code BPMSharon at the store for 15% off ***
So many fab stamps to choose from!
Note: you can use the code at either the IBFS Store OR the BPM Store - why not do an order from each and increase your stash!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment