Thursday, June 7, 2018

I Brake for June Roses!

Hello! I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Heidi and I stamp and blog at My Little Stamping Blog.  I am new to the I Brake for Stamps Design Team, but I have been a long-time fan.     I am very happy to be given the opportunity to share my cards with other IBFS fans!

Today I am showcasing the Flower of the Month - June’s Rose!


I colored my image with alcohol markers, using colors I thought were on the vintage side.  If you look closely, you will see that I outlined the entire image in the lightest yellow marker I have.

I then die cut it, and layered it over a scrap of patterned paper I was lucky to have already cut to this size.  The black border helped finish off the card, and coordinate with the sentiment that I heat embossed in gold.  


The stamps I used today are available in the IBFS store.  The rose is available in a regular size and a jumbo version.  The one I used is the regular size.  My sentiment is from the Bubblewrap, Lattice and Flowers set.

Thanks for stopping by!  I will see you again next week, but come back often to see all the creations from the entire IBFS team.  Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Heidi, it's a joy to see you on the DT, and I know you will make gorgeous cards like this one! I love your coloring and the beautiful DP you've used! Great idea for the cross-stitched dies, which I love so much. It's a gorgeous card, sweet friend! Thanks for sharing your card with us! So happy for you...and for I Brake For Stamps! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete