Thursday, June 28, 2018

I Brake for Happy!

Hello from Design Team member, Heidi!  I’d like to show you another card idea using the Bubble Wrap, Lattice and Flowers stamp set available at the IBFS store.


__________________________________


I’ve used this set quite a bit lately.  I first stamped with the lattice stamp using navy ink right onto some green patterned paper.  I then used the rock n roll method to stamp the flowers.  If you don’t know this technique, you just first ink up your stamp first with the lighter color, then roll just the outside of the stamp onto the darker color.  It’s a fun and easy way to get a color gradient.


I die cut the happy word in both navy blue and white glued them together.  I think this is a happy card!

Thanks for coming to the blog today!  Come back again soon for more inspiration from the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment