Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I Brake for.....Lemons!

Hello stampers - Nancy here!!  Today I have a bright and cheery card to get you thinking about warm weather and summertime.



The card uses the great Lemons and Phrase Set, found here.  

It can also be found as part of a larger set called MS86 Full Plate, found here.

I colored the image with copics, just three markers in the Yellow range and two in the Green range did the trick.  I also tried to "stipple" the markers on the lemons to get a dimpled appearance.  Not sure if that really shows up in the photo, but it looks good irl!

Some patterned paper and a green ribbon pull it all together!  Now I am ready for lemons!  We have a lemon tree in the backyard and I look forward to getting the fruit each year.




Thank you for stopping by today!  Hop on over to the IBFS store - there are thousands of stamps available and there is a very nice selection of fruit stamps  I hope you take a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment