Saturday, April 21, 2018

I Brake for Apple Blossoms!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a sympathy card that I made for a co-worker.
I used a new stamp that I got this week from I Brake for Stamps.
I used an image from the IBFS Stained Glass line which I have recently fallen in love with.  I already have 4 of them.

One thing I love about bird and flower images is that even though each species is meant to be a certain color you can use your artistic licence and create whatever you want.  I know apple blossoms aren't blue...I don't care.  Aren't they pretty in blue. 


The WITH SYMPATHY verse is from the Every Day Phrases set.


I stamped the flower image twice so that I could cut out the flowers and pop them up.  I really like making flowers dimensional whenever possible.

You can see my other stained glass cards here...



No comments:

Post a Comment