Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I Brake For....CANNING JARS!

Hello stampers - Nancy here today!!  I hope everything is going well with you, wherever you may be.  We are just a couple of weeks away from the official start of spring - are you feeling any warm weather yet?

My card for today is more about summer and fall than spring...do any of you can fruits and vegetables?  My husbands family used to do a lot of canning, but my family never really got into it.  But I saw this adorable stamp and had to have it.




The stamp is called Canning Jars and can be found HERE.

It is also available as a digi stamp - found HERE.

I colored the image with prisma pencils and used a stitched rectangle die to cut it out.  A scallop border punch and banner tag dies were also used to embellish the card. I found the yellow polka dot paper in my stash - have had it for years and thought the color was perfect for the card.


Hop on over to the IBFS store to find this and thousands of other stamps!

Thanks for stopping by today!




No comments:

Post a Comment