Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I Brake For....DOGS!

Hello stampers - Nancy here today!.  Happy Valentine's Day!  Do you have some four legged family members?  Are they dogs?  If so, here is a card with an adorable dog theme.



The set is called Dog Set and includes 11 stamps -  7 images and 4 sentiments.  I've used four of them on this card.  The set can be found HERE.

I stamped the dog and bowl, colored them with copics and cut them out.  I used a scalloped angled die to make cut on the front of the card - I think this is called a handkerchief cut?  I placed the dog and bowl on the front and stamped the sentiment in the upper right corner.

For the bottom part, I stamped and embossed the bone in white to make my own  decorative paper.



I think this would be a cute Valentine card to give if you have dogs in the family,  We have two lovable little dogs - Boo  Boo and Sugar.  They are both rescue dogs and love to cuddle!

I hope you check out all the stamps available at the IBFS store.  If you are looking for  dog stamps, you can see the whole line of them here.

Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

  1. This is SO adorable!! I love that layout and the paper you created.

    ReplyDelete