Monday, February 12, 2018

I brake for Learning new things!

Hello everyone and happy Monday! Monica here from Taylormadecards4u.  I tried something new on this card...it didn't do exactly what I had hoped it would do, but still kind of interesting. I added some embossing powder to my texture paste to see what would happen.  The results were a gritty texture paste which is still kind of a cool look!


More recently I have become a bit more experimental with my products. Not every experiment will be a success, but it definitely is a learning process.  The sentiment I used for this card is is called "Learn Live Hope".  I thought it was a perfect addition to this card...and my experiment.

I really love how this card turned out. It is grungy with a feminine twist. Hope you like it too.

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment