Saturday, February 3, 2018

I Brake for Easter!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for two of my nieces.
I've used 3 images from I Brake for Stamps.

and


In case you're wondering about me using a wintery image on an Easter card I can explain... Although I know most of you out there consider Easter a Spring holiday there are many years our kids in upstate N.Y. have to put on their snow boots and trudge through several inches of snow to find their Easter eggs!  Of course I'll probably give this card to my nieces and this will be a year that it's 70 and sunny.  Not that that's anything to complain about!

This was Easter morning 2015 at my house.



Our chilly egg hunt at my sister's house.




I wanted the card to be very dimensional and appear like the bunny was on a hill behind her.  I love these soft colors with the sweet Chelsea Le image. I actually have a few of these sweet girls and they're always perfect for my sweet nieces.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment