Wednesday, October 4, 2017

I Brake For.....Birdhouses!

Hello stampers, Nancy here today.  I have another Birdhouse card to show you today!




This one uses a recently released stamp called Birdhouse #3 and it is a cute little duplex!  Or maybe a house with a mother-in-law suite! Either way it is so sweet and can be colored any way you want.


I stamped the image with memento ink and then colored it using prisma pencils, using the designer paper of dusty pinks and blues for the color palette.  I wanted the birdhouses to have a weathered look to them, so I used some darker shades and some browns to add a little texture.

Also, I drew in the base that the houses sit on (just a few simple lines) and colored that up with pencils as well.

The Birdhouse #3 can be found here as a single stamp, and is also part of a larger set called Yard And Garden Set found here.

If you like birdhouse images, I Brake For Stamps has a number of them  - more than a dozen!   I hope you stop by the IBFS store and check them all out - I'm sure you will find something you like!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment