Thursday, December 1, 2016

I Brake for Snowmen ..

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here and I have a fun shaker Christmas card using Kids Building a Snowman .


isn't this the cutest image , I had to make it into a shaker card with faux snow and silver glass beads and snowflake sequins .

I stamped and copic colored my image on the front base layer of my card


I cut another white front a 1/8" smaller on both side and then die cut a circle from it , I then embossed my layer with a snowflake embossing folder ,now its time to cute two sheet of fun foam slightly smaller than the front top window layer now lay to top layer and trace circle so you know where to cut the circle from both foam layers , now trace a light circle using the front window around the kids , now you glue the fun foam layers around the kids add your snow and sequins and glass beads,then add a sheet of acetate behind the circle cut out window now you can glue on the front panel .I use art glitter glue on all the foam layering and the front to the fun foam, it works great for this. i die cut small snowflakes and the word merry , I used my silhouette to cut & bright from blue vinyl . If you have never made a shaker card, you should really give it a try, I love shaker cards ....


tip ... because I copic colored on my base layer it bleed thru , so to fix I added a layer inside over it but to make it fun , I embossed snowflakes on it first before I covered my bobo , so to correct this just stamp on a layer color and glue to front on card ..haha yep I have made cards many years and I still have time I have to get creative to cover mistakes ... #thestruggleisreal 

you can find Kids Building a Snowman and many other great images in the I Brake for Stamps online store .... Happy shopping my creative friends ....


No comments:

Post a Comment