Tuesday, December 13, 2016

I Brake for Naughty Kitties!



Krismaus Dance was resized in PhotoElements, printed out onto Copic-friendly cardstock with my laser printer, then colored with my Copic markers. The image panel was die-cut and set aside while I assembled the rest of the card.

Patterned paper from an old 6x6 pad was die-cut with one of a Flag die fro then layered on top of another piece of patterned paper from the same pad. The image panel was adhered and a foil sticker sentiment was added. The card front was adhered to a red card.

I  Brake for Stamps has a great collection of digital stamps plus a huge and varied collection of rubber stamps that you ought to check out right now. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies! 


Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. Love your colors for this card so fun and whimsical , that image in so darn cute , this is how my cats act I'm sure , they leave trophies by the door quite often to show they are doing their jobs ..lol Purrfect card ..

    ReplyDelete