Sunday, December 18, 2016

I Brake For Coffee Beans


Hi, it's Jamie Martin with you today, from freezing Oklahoma and boy can I use a hot cup of coffee to warm up! So the card I'm sharing today is of friendship and warmth.  The stamps are from a full sheet of Coffee, Coffee Beans and Sayings. here is how it was made;

1.  Stamp the roasted coffee beans bag on watercolor paper with Onyx Black VersaFine ink and emboss with clear.  
2.  Color with Zig Clean Color pens and use a die to cut out and a larger die to cut a larger blue frame.  Sponge the edge of the watercolor piece with brown ink and the blue frame with dark blue ink.  Glue together and set aside.
3.  Randomly stamp coffee beans on decorative paper with brown ink, wrap with ribbon and glue onto a blue card.
4.  Stamp sentiment on blue paper with brown ink and pop up on card after the coffee bag piece has been glued down.

Stay warm and I hope I have inspired you to Stamp This!




No comments:

Post a Comment