Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I Brake for Birthdays

Good morning peeps, Beth here again this week with another birthday card for IBFS......my card today was inspired by something I saw in Craft Ideas magazine except mine did not come out looking exactly like the one I was trying to do.


I have used the outline stamps from the Floral Sheet on this card with distress inks and Tattered Angels spray....my images are stamped on water colored paper with white ink and white embossing powder sponged on different distress inks and then spritz them with water....cut a tag out of vellum stamped the birthday sentiment from Half Sheet 138B with black ink....then added some bakers twine along with some silver bling.

Hope you have liked my card and I will see you next week.
Hugs
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment