Thursday, August 28, 2014

I Brake for John's Big Catch

Hello I Brake for Stamps Fans !!!

It's Crystal here with a fun CAS masculine card, I use to think these were so hard to do, but anymore I find them not so intimidating. For this card I kept it very fun , I used a 110 lb card stock base ,this is the key to a great card you need it to feel substantial even if it's a simple card. Next I lay down a base of colorful yet masculine printed washi tape. I am using  John's Big Catch from the I Brake for Stamps store  for my stamped image and I copic colored him and fussy cut him out and go around the edges with a black marker so not the have with edges show . my Camera and sentiment are from the Silhouette store ( called Camera ) and  cut about 3" . and my enamel dots are hand-made by me and were in my stash . my favorite way to make these are the punch different sized circles from colored card stock ,use a stylus to shape into a dome , add to the top of a glue dot while still on the sticker paper and add a layer of glossy accents let dry and not you have dots to mach your project from scraps of matching card stock .



Picture Perfect 002Picture Perfect 003Picture Perfect 004Picture Perfect 005

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today , for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .


Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment