Thursday, August 14, 2014

I Brake for Mowlene ...

Hello I Brake For Stamps fans !!

It's Crystal here ,I placed a new order and have some fun new stamps to play with and today I am using Mowlene from the humorous senior line  she come as a single stamp or on a full sheet AA1007  with other great images . She is a hoot don't you think , I just finished mowing my grass and this image had to come to life on a card , oh  don't worry I do not mow grass in a bikini top and hot pants ..  lol .. but Mowlene does and she is Rockin them ....


mowlene 002
my clouds around my image are so light that they are not showing so well in my pictures
mowlene 003mowlene 004
I used my copic markers to add rust stains to my wheel barrel E15 and E19 and the feathered it out with colorless blender , my sentiments are from the Half Sheet #052

mowlene 005mowlene 006mowlene 007mowlene 008

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today , for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment