Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I Brake For Flowers and Butterflies.

Good afternoon all really running late today my Mojo just wouldn't kick in....but finally I came up with something to share with all of you......my card this week is pretty simple just one layer with a flower, butterfly and sentiment....hope you like.


Here are the stamps I used flower is from the Florals Sheet ...stamped all 3 of the outline stamps colored them with Copics than spritzed them with water and crumbled.....dried with heat gun to give them a distressed look used pop dots to hold together add some bling and leaves oh and Stickles....next I stamped the butterfly from Butterfly Kisses colored again with Copics added some glossy accents to give it a little body and adhered over the sentiment which  is also from the Florals Sheet.

Well that's it for me this week hope everyone has a safe 4th here in the states and I will see you next Tues.
Hugs
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment