Thursday, July 3, 2014

I brake for Coffee Breaks ...

Hello I Brake for Stamps fans !!
It's Crystal here and today I made a card using  the half sheet set called Coffee Rubber Sheet , I love the retro feel of this set . I kept this card simple and fun .
I used my Silhouette to cut the top layer the cut is called Tea Stain Stencil , then I added brown ink splatters , the Coffee Break image was heat embossed with Black Glitter finish powder , I sponged the edges of my circle , I copic colored very little 

coffee break 004coffee break 005coffee break 006coffee break 007
inside my card I used the new Tim Holtz stencil called Splatters and used walnut ink and sponged on the stains , I distress my layer and rolled back a corner , I stamped the retro lady in espresso ink and gave her a retro look by only coloring the cheeks and adding red lips to her and I colored her cup , the text paper under the corner is from an old book I use for cards like this , that's it for today's card , I hope you liked this card it was fun to create and I left it blank to use it for an occasion.

coffee break 009

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today , for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment