Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I Brake For Butterflies

Hello Peeps, Beth here to share the card I made using the Butterfly Collage Set from IBFS...I am a true lover of Butterflies and this is such a lovely set.


For my card today I used watercolor paper that I added watercolor crayons and smeared them around for the background color sprayed some glimmer mist.....stamped image with black ink than covered it with clear embossing powder with fine glitter mixed in it.....next I added some Walnut Stain around the edges.....DP is some scraps I had....sentiment is from Florals Sheet that I punched out using dies by Spellbinders and Sizzix.

Well that's a wrap for me this week....will be back next week.

Hugs
Beth

1 comment:

  1. Awesome technique Beth, the colors and design are really pretty.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete