Thursday, April 24, 2014

I Brake for Shy Bears with honey ...

Hello IBFS fans !!
It's Crystal here with a cute Hello card using a Shy Bear from the #6 collection from I Brake For Stamps Store

I did not have a die to cut a small bee so I hand cut one on my own , cut a black base for my bee , vellum  for the wings and yellow for the bee stripes
Shy honey Bear 001
glue yellow stripe on the bee base and trim the over hang
Shy honey Bear 002
I add diamond stickles to vellum to make the wings sparkle
Shy honey Bear 004
for the card front color I laid down the stencil and ink a yellow and walnut to create the background , I cut the oval out to reveal the Shy Bear inside my card , the branch is a die cut from Tim Holtz Bird Branch die , I cut off the bird , I added glitter dots too , the hello is a die cut
Shy honey Bear 006Shy honey Bear 007Shy honey Bear 008Shy honey Bear 009Shy honey Bear 010
inside I stamp and color the Shy Bear and chalk clouds  , glossy accents the honey jar and honey on branch and stickles on the bee wings
Shy honey Bear 012Shy honey Bear 013Shy honey Bear 014
Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today , for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

2 comments:

  1. Thx Beth for your kind words ,yes those little bees turned out so cut I wanted to share , thx for the feed back I love hearing from you : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...super cute! I've always had a "thing" for bees and honeycombs. Love the little peek-a-boo window!

    ReplyDelete