Thursday, April 17, 2014

I Brake for Shy Bears in Spring ....

Hello I Brake For Stamps Friends !!
It's Crystal here with another Easter card and today I am using a Shy Bear from the  # 6 collection .These bears are so cute and fun to stamp up and color , today I copic colored the front image  and on the inside I colored the stamp with markers  to show another way to color them .


to make my butterflies I cut a layer of wax paper and card stock together , this help the die release the cut and instead of throwing the wax paper away I glitter up this layer and it adds awesome wow to your project ( I learned this technique at the CK show I attended ) this glue was bought at the show but as a sub you can use glossy accents , this bottle has a brush tip to apply , you can apply glossy with a brush just rinse out right away.
shy bear in basket 001
this is them glittered and layer together , i added red pearls to center of them on the card
shy bear in basket 002
shy bear in basket 004shy bear in basket 005shy bear in basket 006shy bear in basket 007
here is where I colored the stamp with SU markers and then you stamp off and then stamp the card to get a lighter image so you can still write over
shy bear in basket 008
my colors used
shy bear in basket 009
Thanks for stopping by , for this stamp and other great ones stop by I Brake For Stamps store and see what you can find to ink up .
Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic!! I love how whimsical it is. The shy bears are so cute. I've got several myself.

    ReplyDelete