Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I Brake For Nature

Good morning peeps, Beth here with another card for you this week....I used the IBFS the sentiment stamp Nature as my main focal point on this card along with a couple of butterflies from Butterfly Kisses I stamped and punched out with the small Martha Stewart Butterfly punch.

I used a cuttlebug embossing folder on my white layer cut that in 2 sections and used Martha stewart border punch on the edges .....the sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the lavender card stock .....I than cut out the stem using a sizzix big die cut from vellum colored it garden green....added the butterflies and flowers and walla have me a pretty little card.
Thanks for stopping by today hope all who are in the line of theses bad storms are okay.

See you next Tues.
Hugs
Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment